Friday, May 23, 2008

Begging, Still

My poems are done, my heart still bleeds

Loneliness rules, tears still follow

A day does not pass by

Without me begging her to return.


“When the year ends, I’ll be in your arms”

She promised

Now she says let Valentines come

A choice between the world and me

I weep

My love has chosen the world.


Everyday I wait, MSN and me

Everyday I wait, Nokia and me

Dying to hear her say, I love you the most

But my MSN refuses to ping, neither my mobile rings.

Does she know I cry myself to sleep?

Does she know my self-confidence has withered,

My pride dead and my self esteem lost since she has been gone?

Does she know she has been my strength and my joy?


Months have passed and I still beg

My eyes have tired but I still cry

My Love, come home

I have almost forgotten how to laugh.

No comments: