Friday, May 23, 2008

You, and then Me

Some days, I feel I cannot go on

I do not want to live without you

And then there are days when I know

I would spend the whole life waiting

To spent one moment with you.


Then again there are days I thank God I have you

For u have added all the colours in my life

And yet sometimes I wish I had never met you

I would never have had to feel so lonely in a crowded world.


I wander, sometimes thinking about your kisses

Sometimes about the way you would hold me

Then at times about the way you loved me

And how much that makes me miss you now.


My only joy is being able to listen to your voice

And hear you say how much you love me

Unfortunately I am deprived of that too, sometimes.


I dream of you, every day

And every night I pray I would hold you

As my eyes closes, surrendering to slumber sweet.


I die, slowly

Wanting to be held

Wanting to be kissed

I die, slowly

Counting days.

No comments: