Friday, May 23, 2008

An Email

AN EMAIL

Dearest Love,

How are you my love? My day at office begins with opening my email account hoping and praying there is a mail from you and a long day begins when I see my mailbox empty. I know you have lot of things to do and lots on your mind too, but for me, all that I have is you, and your love.


I woke up and heard the birds were singing

How delighted you would have be, your eyes would sparkle

I missed you.

I heard the murmuring of the little brook, I thought about you

How gently you would have spoken, “Amore, I love you”

I missed you.

I watched a puppy tumbling on his play

How sweetly you would have smile, dimples and all

I missed you.

Between all these, I lost a single tear

Slipped out so unconsciously, how lonely days are.


I think of the day when I will see u again

I think of the day when I would watch u smile

I think of the day and smile.

I drive home slowly

The evening has come

I drive home slowly

The smile still on my lips

The smile that sees me through the day

A smile, gifted by you.

How beautiful is to feel the sense of being loved

How truly special

To have your heart tugged and knotted.

I can hardly wait for the next moment to began

When I can hold u and kiss those sweet lips again.


I see the best of nature in you, a heart so full of love, a smile that dawns like the morning star, laughter that rings on like a song, a gentle word that could never go wrong.


Gentle lady, love me, for I need most to be loved.


Yours truly,

Amore

No comments: