Friday, May 23, 2008

The First Kiss

Tales are told of first kisses

Its enchanting moment, its essence

But what can I say

I didn't even feel my first kiss

I was too nervous, too scared of disappointment

What I mumbled I cannot recollect

I just pray it wasn't something stupid.


The second kiss was heavenly

Lips locked, our tongues played too

And the chill that ran down my back

Actually rested within my toes.

This one, I remember every second

And even seconds moved in slow motion

As all my system concentrated on your lips.


If we could feel heaven

Probably it would feel something like this

A world away from the world

Where every communication was done in silence

Where we saw our whole world through closed eyes

Where we felt our dreams rather than seeing them

And we kissed, just kissed.


Amore, I want to feel that kiss again

Come home soon, I miss you.

No comments: