Friday, May 23, 2008

Solitary

I have watched the moonless night passing by

I have greeted the dawn with tears in my eyes,

My love, your thoughts have kept me through the night.


I have hugged the solitary pillow to sleep

I have dealt with the darkness where shadows seem to leap

My love, your dreams have enchanted me though the night.


I have had bad times; all I needed was a hug

I have had miserable times; all I needed was to see you smile.

Love is playing its part, and I mine.


Shakespeare wrote fables on love’s tragedy and pain

I live them everyday, where does my reward lay.

My arms are withering, my lips long dried.


I long to have you by my side, I long to hear you say I love you

Time drifted us apart, I pray, time brings us together

A bad day ends, when I hear your voice, I love you the most.

No comments: