Friday, May 23, 2008

My Valentine, without My Valentine

Be my Valentine, I would have loved to say

But then u are still so far far away.

I need to be hugged so that I can stop crying

But my arms are still empty.

I want to be kissed, those warm passionate kisses

But my lips are still dry.

Valentine is here, and I am alone

So then, what good is a Valentine, I still am crying.


I live through every moment that we have shared

Even the times you kicked me and I cried

Those evenings we slept on each side of the bed throughout the night

Wanting to be hugged

And the times we would try to communicate after a fight

A little at a time not wanting to show eagerness

The times I would walk away hoping you would ask me to stay

All those times now seem all sweet, I managed a smile.


How lonely you must feel today, ai, My Love

Alone in a crowded world.

I cry for both of us, I pray u find a reason to smile.

I have kissed your picture and wished you too

Many happiness and lots of love.

Stay happy my love

You are missed, more terribly today than yesterday.

I love you so so much.


Happy Valentines.

No comments: