Friday, May 23, 2008

Love's Curse

Alone and lonely I stood under a moonless night

Recollecting the smile that pushed me through the day

The laughter that stimulated every joyous moment

Those assuring words that took away the pains of failure

Those twinkle in your eyes that lit up darkness as it fell.


I cry

Loneliness is a curse

Love has lost its sweetness

An aching pain remains.

My thoughts find u a thousand miles away

My arms impatient to be there

My dreams hold you every night

My lips craving to be touched grow jealous of my dreams.

I fought the morning as it dawned

The night was my sanctuary

The battle lost, I wake up

Loneliness descends.


My tears have dried, numbness builds

Numbness to pain, to joy, happiness and sorrow

In a trance, I push the day away

Awaiting my Angel to remove the curse

Loneliness, Love’s only cruse.

No comments: