Friday, May 23, 2008

A Conversation, Many Conversations

Someone said, “You should seriously stop drinking”

I said, “Get her here, and I will.”


Another, “You should learn to live, it’s not the end”

I, “Stay away from someone you love for a week

Just one week and then you will know what I am going through.”


Yet another, “Man, your eyes are swollen; you look terrible, cheer up”

Said I, “One more wise crack and your lips will swell too”


Then another, “Move on, there is so much to life”

Again I, “Bloody, you move on, I don’t like your face anyway.”


And a friend, “Wipe those tears, men don’t cry”

Me, “bring me her smile, and I’ll smile.”


Wise crack II, “You are pathetic, sad poems after sad poems”

I smiled, WHAM!!! I smiled again.


Karma, “Only around 40 days now”

Amore, “40 days 40 years, all seem the same.”


A best wisher, “but in the end, it will be worth the wait”

Sad me, “the end will be sweet, that I know, the waiting, terrible”


Amore, I miss you : - ((

1 comment:

Willow said...

one of my fav :) funny too