Friday, May 23, 2008

I Love You the Most

The moment I saw you

I knew this was love

It wasn’t that ting-a-ling feeling I get

Every time a beautiful girl passes by

Nor was it the lust you would actually see in my eyes

Every time I got a peek down an unaware girl’s blouse.

No no, this feeling came from the pit of the stomach

More than from the pit of my heart

Where I would have actually expected.


This was love

Pure and simple

This was love

No bright lights or background music

This was love

Real and true.

No slow motions or sniper kind of zoom

This was love

Finally.


And this moment I knew

I would never fall in love again

Never would feel like this again

But then I did, it happened

I fell in love

Every time I looked at you

Over and over again.

Not only you, the way you walked

The way you would smile and laugh.


It was more like everything that defined you.


So now when I say I miss you

I mean it; for once even my tears are real

And every day I live with the moments we have had.

Everyday I think of you,

And try putting my feelings into words.

But no matter how I express it

I think the best way to do it is saying

I love you the most.


I love you the most Amore.

No comments: