Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Love Letter

Dearest Love,

I wonder.......
I wonder if tears would bring u closer
I wonder if my smile would
Or my words, spoken and unspoken
But in reality, it would be a transfer of job

I wonder........
I wonder if it’s the way u dress, that makes me love u every day
I wonder if its ur pretty face
Or the way u throw back ur head and laugh
But in reality, it’s the way u love me and your gentle heart.

I wonder........
I wonder if I proposed to u when we are making love
Then u would really marry me
I wonder if I made u pregnant then
Or find a cure for your mother's insomnia
But in reality, it’s a good zakar and happy parents.

I wonder........
I wonder if I had a land cruiser and a building
Then we might be happy in life
I wonder if a rich uncle would do
Or may be a salary with figures too large
But in reality, it would be a family, you, me, and our kids, together.

I wonder.........
I wonder if I have made u think, the way my poem has ended
I wonder if I have made u cry
Or may be even red with rage
But in reality, all I wanted was to make u smile.

I love u and always will.

yours truly,
Amore

No comments: