Friday, May 23, 2008

A Lonesome Heart

I sat alone, humming a lonely tune

Time seem to pass me by, and I stand still

Knowing that you are gone

With my dreams, with my laughter, with my joy.


With a plaster smile that everyone sees through

I stand, the stars my witness

My tears, my evidence, my dreams, the proof of love

I miss you, every day, every moment.


I can still hear your laughter ringing in my ears

Your perfume still fresh in the air

Your smile still enchanting me.

I feel you everyday, everywhere, and I miss you more.


Today I lost a tear, slipped out so unconsciously

What can I say, I sit and pray

I pray that your dreams are filled with my love

I pray that my hugs are one thing that you need the most

I pray that a gush of wind bring you memories

Of our stolen kisses and happy moments

And I pray that all these brings you the light

To lit your path home.


I sit alone, humming a lonely tune

And I wait.

No comments: